Big Zion Church
@ The Doy Leale McCall Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of South Alabama
DescriptionMobile, Alabama's Big Zion Church dates from the early 1840s, when it was known as Little Zion Church. Located at the corner of Church and Dearborn streets, the church was initially used by slaves. The church changed its name after renovations were complete in 1896. It is one of Mobile's oldest congregations.
U.S. and international copyright laws may apply to this digital image. Use of this image without the prior permission of The McCall Library is prohibited. Please contact The McCall Library for permission to use this image.