Skip to main content

Hermitage Plantation

View
@ Atlanta History Center

Description

View of an unidentified costumed choir at the Hermitage Plantation Slave Quarters in Greenfield Village, at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan.This work is filed as an image collected by Kenneth Rogers, the photographer is unknown. The Hermitage Plantation Slave Quarters, originally located at the Hermitage Plantation just north of Savannah, Georgia, was moved to Dearborn Michigan in 1938 by Henry Ford in an effort to preserve the nations past for future generations.Local identification number: VIS 82.481.01Local identification number: ahc082481001a.jpgKenneth Rogers Photographs, Atlanta History Center
Type:
Image
Format:
4 X 5 In. Black And White Negative
Created Date:
1904/1970
View Original At:

From Collection

DPLA: Include in Digital Public Library of America

Record Contributed By

Atlanta History Center

Record Harvested From

Digital Library of Georgia