Skip to main content

Quincy branch library, Cleveland, Ohio: children's room, summer reading club, 1953

@ Cleveland Public Library

Whitfield and King (Firm)


Built with Carnegie funds, Quincy Branch operated from 1914 to 1977. In 1973 it was renamed Langston Hughes Branch. The address was 2390 East 79th Street.

Record Contributed By

Cleveland Public Library

Record Harvested From

Ohio Digital Network