Quincy branch library, Cleveland, Ohio: exterior
@ Cleveland Public Library
Whitfield and King (Firm)
DescriptionBuilt with Carnegie funds, Quincy Branch operated from 1914 to 1977. The building was yellow pressed brick with stone trimmings.The walls, floors and stairways were conc rete, making the building as nearly fireproof as possible. In 1973 it was renamed Langston Hughes Branch. The address was 2390 East 79th Street.