John A. Andrew Memorial Hospital. Tuskegee Institute, Alabama.
@ Tuskegee University
DescriptionJohn A. Andrew Memorial Hospital was deicated on February 21, 1913. The result of a gift of Mrs. Charles E. Mason of Boston, Mass., wife of a Trustee of Tuskegee, the building was named in memory of her grandfather, Governor John A. Andrew of Massachusetts. After rennovations were completed in 2006, the facility is now home to the U. S. National Bioethics Center.
All rights reserved. Tuskegee University, 2008.